#ICYMI, everyone’s favorite unbothered celebrity spilled one of my favorite skincare secrets during a recent interview with Essence. According to Omarion, if you want to keep your skin on point, drink your water and get you some rose water spray. I couldn’t agree more! Rose water is one of the best, natural ways to hydrate, refresh, and tone your skin. And it works for all skin types, even sensitive which is why it’s always been a personal favorite of mine. If you’ve never experienced the magic of rose water, it’s time sis. This one’s for you. And if you have and you know it’s the real deal, add these Black women owned picks to your collection. ~ xo
- Eve Milan Hydrating Toner: Rose Water & Hibiscus – One of the reasons I love rose water so much is because it has the ability to balance your skin’s pH level. This is why you’ll often find them used as toners. I like that this one by Eve Milan blends in hibiscus which helps to brighten and firm the skin.
- Healing Place Apothecary Rose Water Hydrating Toner – Another toner, this one by Healing Place Place Apothecary uses South African watermelon for an extra dose of glow. If you’re looking for dewy, radiant skin, this might be the one for you.
- Suki Suki Naturals Papaya Rose Hydrating Facial Mist – Of all the rose waters on this list, I think I’m most excited about the Papaya Rose face mist by Suki Suki Naturals. As a girl who prefers a more natural-based lifestyle, I’ve tried a lot of different botanical and plant-based products. But, I’ve never used anything with papaya which is crazy because apparently it’s a great natural exfoliator.
- So Refreshed Company Rose Facial Toner – If you’re looking for a really refreshing and revitalizing toner, this rose aloe vera toner is perfect for you. The hydrating properties of rose are enhanced with the addition of aloe vera making this a win-win for dry, dehydrated skin.
- Anne’s Apothecary Rose Floral Water – One of the things I love about pure rose hydrosol is its versatility. You can use it on your skin, hair, and even your linens. This rose floral water from Anne’s Apothecary reminds me of the single ingredient rose waters I’ve used in the past…only better. It also has a few different plant extracts like marshmallow which is good for helping to soften and smooth your hair.